Friday, November 12

sending bestie some thanksgiving love

What am I thankful for? Among many other things, my best friends. My best friend of five years, Sara (Saaaaaaraaaaaaaa?), goes to school at NYU and she's not going home for Thanksgiving either. Funnily, both of our mom's family's live in the places where we go to school, so we're not really all alone for Thanksgiving, but it's still not home. I'm mailing Sara the new Taylor Swift CD (though it's honestly not very good- sorry T-Swizzle) and I had just bought some new scrapbooking paper so I made her a little card to go along with the CD. Making cards or other crafty things is probably by second hobby. It's such a simple and personal touch to a gift. See you in a little over a month, Sara Bear- friends marathon in PJs and french vanilla feast included. I can't wait to be laughing about stupid things on your floor like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment